Thomson Industries Ltd – Port Coquitlam, BC
We're looking for a HVAC Installers to join our team.
Thomson Industries has been serving residential & commercial HVAC customers in the Lower mainland since 1996.
- Install furnaces and/or air conditioners per customer contract
- Maintain other equipment and tools and ensure proper working order of company property
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
- Friendly personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers smile
- Valid driver’s license
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Take pride in your work
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
- Positive attitude & team player
- Strong work ethic
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving & innovation abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driver's License
You must also be able to push, pull, or carry heavy objects. You must be able to maneuver heavier objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional
manpower. You must be able to climb ladders and work in small crawl spaces.
We will provide you with
- Excellent Wages
- Extended Medical / Dental Coverag
- Company RRSP Program
- Company Spiff Program
Do you feel that you possess all the qualifications listed above? Email Thomson Industries Ltd your resume
and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lower Mainland, BC