Call us today for a quick estimate or to book a service!
The Daikin Fit System
A Revolutionary Side Discharge Cooling System that Won’t Compromise on Comfort.
The Daikin Fit System Offers Solutions when a Traditional Cube Cannot
When combined with a Daikin DM97MC or DM96VC furnace the FIT delivers the capacity required to maintain desired room conditions, typically reducing energy consumption by up to 30% or more (compared to traditional fixed speed systems). Daikin offers an outstanding factory warranty, along with 12 years on parts, labour and unit replacement. The best we have seen in the HVAC industry, it is a product we trust and stand behind.
– Up to 18 SEER.
– 40% smaller than any traditional cube style system – top discharge.
– Fits virtually any space! · Imagine the possibilities for traditional Homes, Townhomes, Bungalows, Condos, Zero Lot Homes, Patios, Terrace & Multi-Storey locations.
– Compact – The trunk style outdoor unit is perfect when installation space is limited.
– Lightweight – Easier to handle and install (compared to traditional cube style systems).
– Inverter (variable-speed) Compressor
– Ideal indoor comfort and efficiency
– Outstanding Warranty! Unbeatable 12 year Factory Parts & Labour / 12 year unit replacement.
– Low operational sound levels – only 55 dba.
In our effort to create homes with the best-quality air, we offer many solutions. For houses in most climates, a split AC system could be your choice for reliably comfortable air in your home.
First, why is it called a “split” air conditioning system? Because it has components that are located inside and outside the home -literally split into two pieces. You may have also heard it referred to as “central air.” Consisting of an outdoor unit with a condenser and compressor and an indoor unit with a fan and an evaporator coil, a split air conditioning system works by removing warm air from your home and cycling it back as cooler air through a system of supply and return ducts. A central air conditioner can help you achieve optimal air in your home. If this option is right for you. your contractor will work with you to get the system that gives your home the best air intelligence .