With summers in British Columbia becoming more intense over time, the demand for a high-quality cooling system in your home, including air conditioning repair, is more important than it was previously. Therefore, when something goes wrong, Coquitlam homeowners require a professional and experienced HVAC team they can rely on to provide prompt, high-quality solutions.
If you’re dealing with an air conditioner that’s broken or not operating up to your standards, Thomson Industries is here to help! Our team is available 24/7/365 days a year, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays, at no extra cost to you! Furthermore, in the event that your current air conditioning system is deemed unrepairable by one of our technicians, make sure to ask us about our fantastic discounts and financing options! You’ll also receive a free new system purchase quote from one of our home comfort advisors during your at-home consultation!
Like any home appliance, when your home’s air conditioner system is not taken care of correctly, it can become susceptible to damages that can become costly to repair. And with over 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry, it’s safe to say that our technicians have seen it all. Here are some of the most common repairs we’ve dealt with throughout the years:
· Dirty air filters that have not been changed as often as they should be.
· Leaks in the refrigerant liquid.
· Issues with your home’s thermostat.
· Problems with the electrical components within your air conditioner.
· Frozen evaporator coils.
· Dirty or broken condenser coils.
· Clogged drain lines.
· Incorrectly sized air conditioners.
· Deteriorated parts due to age or lack of maintenance.
Timely air conditioning service is critical for your overall comfort, energy efficiency levels, and cost savings. Neglected problems can worsen, causing greater damage and potentially canceling warranties, which means more financial strain on your wallet at the end of the day. At the same time, prompt repairs also extend the life of your AC and reduce its environmental impact by lowering energy consumption. So, if you want to save money and keep your cooling system for as long as possible, it’s essential that you reach out to a professional and experienced HVAC company as soon as you notice there is something wrong with your equipment. Rest assured, we’re here for you 24/7/365 with emergency repair services.
Air conditioner repairs can be complex, which is why they should only ever be conducted by a professional technician who has the right tools, certifications, and experience needed to perform the job correctly and safely. When you partner with Thomson Industries, you can rest assured knowing that your home and cooling system are in good hands. Here is a closer look at the streamlined repair process that we’ve developed throughout our 25 years in the industry:
1. Initial Assessment: One of our technicians will begin by addressing your air conditioning concerns with you.
2. Visual Inspection: They will then visually inspect your home’s air conditioning system.
3. Diagnosis: Our technician can then determine the problem based on the inspection and information you have provided them.
4. Repairs: Necessary repairs, such as fixing or replacing parts, will then be conducted.
5. Cleaning: Next, components will be cleaned to ensure proper operation.
6. Testing: Your air conditioning system is then tested to ensure the problem has been repaired and the system is back up and running correctly.
7. Safety Check: Safety precautions are examined to ensure your unit will operate safely moving forward.
8. Recommendations: Additional maintenance or upgrades may be suggested in the future, depending on the current state of your equipment.
9. Documentation: You will receive an invoice detailing the services provided by our HVAC technician.
When you work with Thomson Industries, you’re investing in quality repair services conducted by leading industry professionals. With our help, you’ll get back to enjoying the cool oasis in your home in no time! Are you ready to beat the heat? Book an appointment with us today!
Thomson Industries provides homeowners with reliable, round-the-clock residential repair services for central air systems across Vancouver and the surrounding areas:
· 24/7/365 residential service for air conditioner leaks, frozen AC, compressor repair, fan troubles, lack of cool air & all other central air issues, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays, at no additional cost to you!
· Emergency & last-minute home appointments available.
· Certified experts with decades of experience.
We have the utmost confidence in our work and our people and want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer a 2-year guarantee to repair, replace, or refund. Whatever you need until you’re 100% satisfied.