Even the most dependable furnaces can develop problems that impair their performance over time. When your furnace begins to show signs of deterioration, such as frequent problems, higher utility bills, and inconsistent heating, you need a reliable HVAC company that specializes in high-quality furnace repair services to take care of these issues promptly.
Thomson Industries understands the significance of a properly functioning furnace in your home. Our expert technicians are committed to providing superior furnace repair services to guarantee your comfort and peace of mind throughout those chilly winter months. We have the expertise and experience to diagnose and fix any furnace problem that may arise with your home’s heating system. Here is a closer look at some of the furnace issues our team has diagnosed and repaired throughout our 25 years of experience:
· Lack of Maintenance: Failure to perform regular furnace maintenance can result in issues such as clogged filters, blocked burners, and decreased efficiency.
· Dirty Filters: Filters that are dirty or clogged can restrict the flow of air from the equipment itself, causing the furnace to work less effectively. As a result, the heating capacity of your unit will be reduced, and energy bills will increase over time.
· Ignition Issues: Furnaces that use a pilot light or electronic ignition component can experience ignition problems. Problems with ignition can prevent the furnace from starting or staying lit while the furnace is in use.
· Malfunctioning Thermostats: A faulty thermostat can cause temperature discrepancies, resulting in the furnace incorrectly cycling or not turning on when required.
· Blower Motor Issues: Problems with the blower motor can cause inadequate airflow, inconsistent heating, or even an entire system shutdown.
· Obstructed Ducts: Dirty or blocked vents and ducts can hinder the circulation of warm air through your home, resulting in inconsistent heating and cold spots in certain areas, which can affect your overall comfort.
· Frequent cycling: A furnace that turns on and off frequently (short cycling) could suggest a problem with the thermostat settings, air circulation, or overheating.
· No Heat Production: This can be triggered by a number of factors, including a faulty pilot light, a flawed ignitor, a gas supply problem, or a damaged heating element.
· Strange Noises: Strange sounds such as banging, popping, or creaking may indicate issues with the furnace’s parts, such as loose components or an inoperative blower motor.
· Leaks of Carbon Monoxide: A cracked heat exchanger can cause dangerous carbon monoxide leaks. If you suspect a gas leak, turn off the furnace right away before exiting your home and calling your local gas company for assistance.
· High Energy Bills: If your monthly energy costs suddenly rise without any change in usage, it could be a sign that your furnace is malfunctioning due to a problem such as dirty filters or a faulty thermostat.
· Wear and Tear Caused by Age: As furnaces age, their parts can deteriorate, causing a variety of problems. In some cases, replacing an older furnace may be more affordable than repairing it.
As you can see, there are numerous issues that can arise when your home’s furnace system is not taken care of correctly throughout its service life; it can lead to a variety of problems that will cost you hundreds to thousands of dollars in repairs over time. Therefore, if you suspect there is something wrong with your furnace, we recommend reaching out to a professional HVAC company as soon as possible.
Getting your furnace fixed when there’s an immediate problem rather than letting it sit, stew and cost you big has several long-term advantages for homeowners.
· Save some money on energy costs with a more efficient furnace
· Save a lot of money on having to entirely replace your furnace
· Save the hassle of having a broken furnace on the days you need it most
· Save time on trying to self-diagnose the problem and get it fixed fast by a certified technician
· Save your home’s air quality if the furnace is causing issues
Homeowners in Coquitlam can benefit significantly from hiring Thomson Industries’ professional HVAC team for their furnace repair needs. Our team brings over 25 years of industry experience to every project, bringing a wealth of skills and knowledge no matter how difficult the task at hand may be. Our technicians are certified in a variety of areas, including G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials, making them uniquely qualified for any HVAC task.
We take pride in our work and our people, and to give our customers confidence, we offer a remarkable 2-year guarantee for repairs, replacements, or refunds. We are dedicated to your complete fulfillment, and our ongoing training initiatives, including Right TimeTM certification, ensure that we can offer the highest quality repair services on a consistent basis. You can have peace of mind knowing that you are collaborating with a reputable company that is committed to ensuring your safety and comfort at all times.
Furnace emergency? Need service now? No extra service charges or fees.
Trust the certified pros at Thomson Industries for 24-hour-a-day service for all central furnace models and malfunctions.
That’s right! We’re open 24/7/365 days a year, and we never impose extra charges or fees for weekends, holidays, or emergency services! Furthermore, if your home’s furnace is deemed beyond repair by one of our technicians, make sure to ask us about our fantastic discounts and financing options to save on your new equipment! You’ll also receive a complimentary new system purchase quote during your at-home consultation with one of our home comfort advisors!
Call us anytime for furnace repair in your area.
· Langley City
· Maple Ridge
· New Westminster
· Pitt Meadows
· Port Coquitlam
· Port Moody
· Walnut Grove
We’re always open for furnace repair near you!
We have the utmost confidence in our work and our people and want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer a 2-year guarantee to repair, replace, or refund. Whatever you need until you’re 100% satisfied.